PreK 4 yrs – 5 yrs
Ese fue el mejor dia de mi vida! That was the best day ever!
Our Math & Language Arts curriculum solidifies a strong foundation, reinforcing the language for visual learners while setting the stage for reading in Spanish. Our Math activities are based on children’s experiences and interests, with an emphasis on supporting the development of mathematical activity. Hands-on science makes for messy fun and memorable lessons! Cooking and gardening add the “I can help” factor which boosts the child’s self-perception of his value to the family.
Unparalleled language skills, motor skills, problem-solving skills, a solid foundation of science and math concepts, and a giant dose of creativity and confidence are the advantages your child will command as he/she emerges from Pre-K at YPW Spanish Immersion School.
OUR YPW PRESCHOOL PROGRAM INCLUDES
- Small group activities
- Math activities planned for every child, throughout every day
- Daily Literacy and Writing activities
- Activities and music to balance learning and fun
- Emotional and Social development with teachers and peers
- Physical Education for fitness and development
- Weekly science & technology workshops
- Daily Enrichment activities to encourage imaginative and creative play
- Decision Making & Problem Solving skills to support growing minds